Product Code: IN0680
Emergency chest seal with integrated valve for open chest wounds.The Russell Chest Seal® is a new and innovative dressing that addresses all the issues posed by existing Chest Seals. It is Latex free, highly adhesive yet easily removed, and functions extremely well even in the presence of blood or fluids. By providing 4 separate apertures, the need to orientate the dressing to deliberately position a valve in a gravitational downward direction is eliminated. The Russell Chest Seal® is very flexible and will conform easily to all skin surfaces. It is packed ready folded thus taking up very little space once packed in the medical kit. The Russell Chest Seal® uses the same hydrogel technology as the Nightingale Dressing™. It is capable of excellent adherence despite the presence of blood, sweat, hair or water.
The Russell Chest Seal® is one of the largest chest seals currently available at 20cm x 15cm.
• Fast, easy and intuitive to apply
• Patented hydrogel base – ‘Sticks and Stays Stuck!’
• 4 large peripheral apertures allow drainage of air and blood
• Large central hole in base material allows quick accurate placement with reduced risk of obstructing the wound opening
• Low profile and highly flexible
• Compact: easy to pack into medical kit
Dimensions: 20cm x 15cm
• Pack dimensions: 14cm x 13cm
• Weight: 20.5 grams